South Florida Family Health and Research Centers, the preferred Primary Care Family Medicine and Women Health Medical Centers. Located near the heart of Kendall Miami-Dade and the city of Plantation which is located in Broward County. Our Board Certified Family Medicine and Womens Health specialists provide comprehensive health care for the entire family.
Now accepting CareCredit for Primarycare Family Medicine!
Here are some of the most common medical office visits we provide:
– Annual Check-Ups For Men and Women of All Ages (Routine Physicals assists in Preventing Disease and improving Wellness)
– Women’s Health and Wellness (Annual exams and Pap smears)
– Sick Visits (cold, flu, chronic and acute conditions)
– Common Conditions
– Acute Disease Management
– High blood pressure
– Contraceptive Counseling
– Lab Services (Includes blood work, urine tests, and strep cultures)
– DNA Testing
– Weight Loss Management
– Preoperative Physicals
– Referrals for Specialty Care
– STD Testing & Treatment
– College Physicals
– Employment Physicals
– Sports Physicals
– Grade School & Camp Physicals
Thank you for selecting South Florida Family Health and Research Centers for your healthcare needs. We accept most major insurances at our Family Medicine and Women Health Medical Centers. Select your plan and find your doctors location:
Non-Insured/ Low-income patients have affordable options. Most importantly, you’ll find low cost Out of Pocket Services. SFFHRC’s Doctors in Kendall and Plantation FL are a preferred choice in Primary Care Family Medicine and Women Health. Above all, S FL Family Health & Research Centers provides low-income sliding scale payment plans.